Increasingly, the physical learning space is seeing an explosion in innovative models that get the best out of both educators and students. The New Age Learning Spaces conference in China will showcase cutting edge case studies, design and technology solutions from educational establishments all over the world, and how local institutions are adapting.
Part of IBC Asia’s EduCon China Summit, which incorporates 2 conferences, attracting 200+ top decision makers from all over the globe, New Age Learning Spaces will be co-located with the 2nd Annual International Schools China.
Top reasons to attend
- 200+ participants with the co-location of International Schools China Summit
- Common plenary and networking sessions across the 2 events
- Demonstrated success of EduCon Asia, with presence of senior management decision makers and educators – now brought to you in China!
- Case studies and real life implementations that measure student outcomes
- Cutting edge design and technology show cases
- Review investment and strategies being implemented by peer institutions, and how they are measuring results
Benefit from Practical Case Studies:
- Learn to remodel your classroom with innovative and practical methods
- Best practices in designing & running a “New Age” Learning Space
- Appreciate the Pedagogy implications of tech enabled classrooms
- Find out if the flipped Classroom would be the teaching pedagogy of the future
- Gain insights on financial outlays, and how to measure returns